HOW TO PAY
Outdoors Buys offers several secure payment options – credit cards, Paypal, bank deposit and ZipPay.
VISA, MasterCard and American Express cards are accepted. We use Paypal to process our credit card transactions for security purposes. At no time ever does Outdoor Buys view or have access to your credit card details.
Outdoor Buys understands the importance of secure credit card transactions. We utilise the latest technology and give you a 100% guarantee that your details are respected and safe.
How do we do this?
- Credit card numbers are processed securely using a 256-bit AES data encryption method
- We employ Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocols to ensure information provided over the internet is transmitted securely.
- All cardholder information is stored and processed in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Payment via Paypal is a popular option for online shopping in Australia. PayPal is accepted by more than 110,000 Australian stores and millions worldwide.
HOW PAYPAL WORKS
- Sign up for free at www.paypal.com
- Choose Paypal when checking out at Outdoor Buys
- Confirm the payment
- Paypal will then pay us and they’ll e-mail you with a payment confirmation.
Paypal keeps your information securely encrypted so you can pay online with confidence, even if you don’t know the seller.
Link all your cards and bank accounts and choose which one to use at checkout. You don’t need money in your PayPal account.
Pay with PayPal on millions of sites on your computer or mobile.
You can be refunded with Buyer Protection if something goes wrong.
Outdoor Buys offers a bank deposit option. Simply select bank deposit when checking out and you’ll receive our bank details. As soon as the money has hit our account your parcel/s will be dispatched. Please note bank transfers can take up to 3 business days to go through.